- you are a can-doer and for you ‘a glass is always half-full’
- you are a team player, both in the organization and the market
- you have a drive to work for a disruptive tech pioneer worldwide
- you want to make this world a better place and with a key role for technology
- you are creative and deliver
Ioniqa is a scale-up specialized in circular processes for plastic materials and in 2019 launched an industrial process for PET packaging materials with other materials to follow soon. This new plant, located in Geleen, will be the basis (‘blueprint’) for its licensing strategy. Ioniqa has R&D labs and offices located in Eindhoven and a demo plant in the Port of Rotterdam, where successful tests have been performed together with leading value chain partners.
Your research activities in Ioniqa contribute to the successful process development and plant start-up and optimization, We are looking for a laboratory technician for our QC laboratory at our plant in Geleen. In this role you will be working together with another laboratory technician, and you will be in the widest sense responsible for analyses and logistical processes.
The analytical equipment that you will be responsible for includes an HPLC, a GC, a Karl Fischer, an XRF and a colourimeter. In addition to performing the analyses and interpreting the results, you will maintain the analytical equipment, which will include calibration, periodic maintenance, troubleshooting, and the replacement of parts.
It is important that you gain a good understanding of the process throughout the plant, so that you are able to understand the implications of particular analytical results and can discuss these with the operations team when necessary. You will also be involved in decisions regarding developing analytical methods and improving the QC lab as a whole.
- Completed MLO4/HLO education;
- Relevant experience with HPLC-UV, GC-FID, Karl Fischer, XRF and colourimeters;
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining the above instruments is a plus;
- Experience in a plant QC environment is a plus;
- Affinity with computer & lab automation (Office 365, LIMS);
- Own transport is recommended;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing;
- You remain organised and focused in a busy lab environment, and are able to adapt your priorities depending on what the day brings;
- You are able to work and think independently, as well as in a team;
- You are practical and assertive, and above all a nice colleague;