- you are
- pro-active and take ownership of your tasks
- you have a drive to work for a disruptive high tech pioneer
- you want to make this world a better place and see a key role for technology
- you thrive on getting things done and are not dispirited by setbacks
- you are a team player
- you have good analytical skills
- you are creative
- you have good communication skills
- you contribute to a positive work atmosphere.
Ioniqa is a scale up specialized in circular processes for plastic materials. In 2019 we launched a breakthrough industrial process for PET packaging materials, with an approach for other materials to follow soon. The new plant will be the basis (‘blueprint’) for its licensing strategy. Our R&D labs and offices are located in Eindhoven, we have a pilot-plant in the Port of Rotterdam and a demonstration plant in Geleen. We have strong partnerships with leading value chain players to ensure that our breakthrough recycling process is successful to make a difference in minimizing plastic waste.
As a logistics employee, you work together with the logistics manager to keep the premises
tidy and orderly. You receive goods, manage stock and support the operation in
the field of logistics. You are able to work independently and you see what
needs to be done.
- Internal logistics
- Receiving and shipping
- Stock management
- Keeping the site neat and orderly
- Assist colleagues where needed
- The work takes place in daytime shifts
- Logistics MBO level 4 (diploma or work level)
- Forklift certificate
- Flexible personality with good communication skills.
- Native dutch speaker, also able to communicate in English.
- Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Ioniqa will not provide immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Competitive commercial package
A dynamic & challenging working environment.
Opportunity to be part of a unique team launching a breakthrough technology.