Hours: Full time
Education: Bachelor degree (Hbo or Mbo level)
Location: Geleen (the Netherlands)
Work experience: minimum of 1 – 5 years (experience is a plus)
• you are a can-doer and for you ‘a glass is always half-full’
• you are a team player, both in the organization and the market
• you have a drive to work for a disruptive tech pioneer worldwide
• you want to make this world a better place and with a key role for technology
• you are creative and deliver
Ioniqa is a scale-up specialized in circular processes for plastic materials and in 2019 launched an industrial process for PET packaging materials with other plastic materials to follow soonest. This new plant is the basis (‘blueprint’) for its licensing strategy. Located in Eindhoven with its R&D labs and offices and with a Demo plant in the Port of Rotterdam, partnering with with leading global plastic Producers and major Brands worldwide.
Looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to support for the Ioniqa process and operation with the objective to optimize the processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability. Has experience in a chemical plant:
• Knowledge of and experience with rotating equipment and instrumentation.
• Maintenance in the plant together with external parties and equipment suppliers.
• Ensure correct spares position
• Prepare maintenance programs
• Keeping documentation up-to-date; including P&IDs, E-diagrams and technical documentations
• Support technical reliability and safety of the plant
• Align with Operator teams and Process engineering
• Preparing technical work on installations.
Interested ? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org