Are you an operator who wants to make the world a better place? Do you want to contribute to a world without waste, with a technology that truly makes a difference?
Then Ioniqa is looking for you!
Ioniqa is a clean-tech spinoff from the Eindhoven University of Technology (The Netherlands). Specialised in upcycling PET, with our proprietary circular technology we are able to close the loop by reverting plastic of all colours back to the pure raw material – identical to the ones produces from oil. This award-winning innovation, named National Icon 2019-22 by The Netherlands’s Government. Recently Ioniqa signed a partnership agreement with Koch Technology Solutions (who also provide up to 30 million Euro capital) to accelerate the license sales of Ioniqa’s technology.
- you are pro-active and take ownership of your tasks
- you are a team player
- you contribute to a positive work atmosphere
As a operator you are able to work independently and you see what
needs to be done! Here a some activities:
- Taking care of safety
- Performing all activities that occur in the production installation
- Making control rounds
- Operating the production installation
- Working with solid and liquid substances
- Loading and unloading trucks with a fork-lift truck
- Minor maintenance work, including cleaning the installation or the building if this is cessary or requested
- Performing simple analyses in the laboratory to check the quality of the product
- Doing duty transfer in the field with the successor of the upcoming shift
- Following the instructions of the Team Leader
- Working according to the applicable safety regulations
- Assisting in making the plant safe
- Reporting deviations in the production progress
- Keeping various production-related records
- VAPRO B or C level
- Flexible personality with good communication skills
Want to study? No problem! Vapro-B or VAPRO-C students welcome.
A dynamic & challenging working environment.
Opportunity to be part of a unique team launching a breakthrough technology.