- you are pro-active and take ownership of your tasks
- you have a drive to work for a disruptive high tech pioneer
- you want to make this world a better place and see a key role for technology
- you thrive on getting things done and are not dispirited by setbacks
- you are a team player
- you have good analytical skills
- you are creative
- you have good communication skills
- you contribute to a positive work atmosphere.
Ioniqa is a scale up specialized in circular processes for plastic materials. In 2019 we launched a breakthrough industrial process for PET packaging materials, with an approach for other materials to follow soon. The new plant will be the basis (‘blueprint’) for its licensing strategy. Our R&D labs and offices are located in Eindhoven, we have a pilot-plant in the Port of Rotterdam and a demonstration plant in Geleen. We have strong partnerships with leading value chain players to ensure that our breakthrough recycling process is successful to make a difference in minimizing plastic waste.
As QA Manager, you are responsible for executing and drafting company-wide Quality & SHE vision and plans, taking all stakeholders into account. You are able to set priorities for which proposals for improvement must be initiated and implemented first.
Realization of agreed Quality Management System on site (planning and performance of audits) at project site including tracking of deviations / non-conformances detected
First point of contact for BCC campus and government for SHE matters
Increasing awareness of safe working practices and quality perception
Supervising external audits and carrying out internal audits (QA + SHE)
Actively seeking cooperation with colleagues in R&D and the technology group to solve problems together
Provides the R&D department with the desired input from the plant
Provide guidance for higher level decisions required for change management and deviation investigations, as required.
Ensure all factory documentation is compliant with customer and regulatory requirements.
Is co-responsible for the functional supervision of all employees within the Geleen plant in the field of Quality & Safety
The work takes place in daytime shifts
- Bachelor / Master educated
- Solid technical / scientific background (chemistry or engineering preferred);
- Previous experience in quality management is a plus;
- Ability to set priorities and stand position in a highly dynamic working environment;
- A high degree of solution orientation and a sound proportion of pragmatism round off your profile;
- Strong affinity with QMS automation.
- Flexible personality with good communication skills.
- Native dutch speaker, fluent in English.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Ioniqa will not provide immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Competitive commercial package, including option plan.
A dynamic & challenging working environment.
Opportunity to be part of a unique team launching a breakthrough technology.