- you have a drive to work for a disruptive high tech pioneer
- you want to make this world a better place and see a key role for technology
- you thrive on getting things done and are not dispirited by setbacks
- you are a team player
- you are a self-starter, pro-active and take ownership of your tasks
- you have good analytical skills
- you are creative, yet able to maintain a structured manner of working
- you have good communication skills
- you contribute to a positive work atmosphere.
Ioniqa is a clean-tech spinoff from the Eindhoven University of Technology (The Netherlands), specialized in creating value out of waste by using its proprietary circular technology. With a cost-effective process, Ioniqa is able to close the loop for plastics, starting with PET plastics. This award-winning innovation, named National Icon 2019-22 by The Netherlands’s Government, transforms all types and colours of PET waste into valuable sources for ‘virgin-quality’ recycled PET. Up-cycling processes for other types of plastic are being researched and expected to be launched in the near future. Recently Ioniqa signed a partnership agreement with Koch Technology Solutions (who also provide up to 30 million euro capital) to accelerate the license sales of Ioniqa.
Your research activities in Ioniqa contribute to the successful process development and plant start-up and optimization, driving the growth of the company.
Your main tasks include:
- Research & Development projects in the field of Plastics, Upcycling with a strong focus on catalysis
- Manage & Perform Lab Tests, Characterizations, Production of Materials and Process optimization
- Hands-on laboratory work as well as theoretical interpretation of experimental results
- Strong cooperation and interaction with Ioniqa’s Business/Technology development to see your scientific results implemented
- Contribute and develop the Ioniqa Patent family.
- Have a PhD or Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in industrial research
- A strong background in catalysis is preferred
- Be a team player: creative, results driven, positive attitude, self-starter, great communication skills
- English language is a requirement, it is an advantage if you also speak Dutch
- Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the Netherlands.
- Ioniqa will not provide immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
• Competitive commercial package, including option plan
• A dynamic & challenging working environment
• Pension plan
• Be part of a unique Team launching a break-through technology.
Hiring manager is Joost Wolters https://www.linkedin.com/in/joostwolters/