Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
- you have a drive to work for a disruptive high tech pioneer
- you are a can-doer and for you ‘a glass is always half-full’
- you are a team player, both in the organization as well as in the market
- you want to make this world a better place and see a key role for technology
- you are creative and deliver.
Ioniqa is a scale-up specialized in circular processes for plastic materials and in 2019 launching a break-through industrial process for PET packaging materials, with an approach for other materials to follow soonest. The new plant will be the basis (‘blueprint’) for its licensing strategy. Located in Eindhoven with its R&D labs and offices, and with a Demo-plant in the Port of Rotterdam successful test have been performed together with leading value chain partners. Recently a funding round was completed.
Your research activities in Ioniqa contribute to the successful plant launch, driving the growth of the company.
Your main tasks include:
- Research & Development projects in the field of Plastics, Catalysts, Upcycling and Impurity capturing (incl. color)
- Strong cooperation and interaction with Ioniqa’s Engineering group
- Manage & Perform Lab Tests, Characterizations, Production of Materials and Process optimization
- Contribute and develop the Ioniqa Patent family.
- Competitive commercial package, including option plan
- A dynamic & challenging working environment
- Be part of a unique Team launching a break-through technology.
- Have a PhD or Master’s degree in (Organic or Polymer) Chemistry
- Bring experience: relevant working experience is a big pro and brings value to the Team
- Be a team player: creative, results driven, positive attitude, self-starter, great communication skills
- Pro-active is what you are about: become a trusted advisor to the Management Team and Ioniqa’s Customers
- English language is a requirement, it is an advantage if you also speak Dutch
- Experience with participation in EU-projects is an advantage
- Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Ioniqa will not provide immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
If you would like to apply for this job position, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
Ioniqa Technologies BV – De Lismortel 31 – 5612 AR Eindhoven – The Netherlands
T: +31.40.751.7630 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org – W: www.ioniqa.com – Tw: @IoniqaCircular